Our strategies include:
- advocacy for an access and provision of information act in all SADC countries;
- budget monitoring and poverty eradication;
- risk taking support and naming and shaming;
- promotion of revenue transparency by supporting the EITI and encouraging countries to sign up on the EITI
- Advocate together with communities around mining and oil companies for an environmetally friendly exploitatuion of resources.
SARW will consolidate partnerships with, among others, economic justice networks that OSISA works with in the region, lawyer associations and civil society groups to to push for litigation within the framework of legal remedy for resource spoliation.